Massage Therapy RMT
Now Accepting New Clients – Call 519 948-0078
Kimberly (Kim) Keller R.M.T.
Massage Therapy is the manipulation of the soft tissues of the body, in order to gain a therapeutic response. Techniques include Swedish Massage, Hydrotherapy, Passive Stretches and Remedial Exercise.
Massage Therapy is a Regulated Health Profession in Ontario. A Registered Massage Therapist (RMT), can assess and treat numerous conditions that cause pain.
RMT s of Body & Mind work with patients to decrease stress related conditions, improve movement, circulation, and posture, and create an overall sense of well being.
The Clinic provides many types of massage therapy, including but not limited to:
- Relaxation / Therapeutic Massage
- Prenatal / Postpartum massage
- Massage Therapy can help relieve:
- Inflammatory conditions (ie. arthritis)
- Stress and associated conditions
- Muscle conditions (ie. spasms and strains)
- Repetitive strain injury (ie. Carpal tunnel)
- Circulatory and respiratory problems
- Pregnancy and labour discomfort
- Post-injury and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Many other conditions are helped ( fibromyalgia & chronic fatigue and others)
We Have Only Registered Massage Therapists RMT s
A massage therapist is a regulated health professional who has completed 2200 hours of intensive training at a recognized school before completing written and clinical examinations, and registering with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO). Only members of the CMTO may use the titles Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) or Massage Therapist (MT). Registered Massage Therapists are knowledgeable in the following:
- Traditional and modern massage therapy techniques
- Manual stretching of the muscles, fascia, tendons and joints
- Stress Reduction & Massage
Not all stress is bad. Stress keeps us motivated and alert when preparing a speech or rushing to make a deadline. But constant, long term stress, takes its toll on anyone. It affects not only your quality of life, but your physical health as well. It can cause stomach ulcers, early aging, fatigue, a decreased immune system, overall poor health, and even high blood pressure that could lead to heart disease.
Massage therapy is an integral part of any stress management regime. Massage allows the nervous system to regulate itself, assisting with pain management and aiding the body in achieving a deeper sense of relaxation. These factors contribute to cultivating a healthier lifestyle and an overall sense of serenity.
Massage Therapy RMT Body & Mind Clinic Windsor Ontario Relieves Stress, Strains, Aches, Pain, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue and Injuries. We take Green Shield and Many Other Insurance Carriers.
For quickest and most personalized service PLEASE CALL our office. We have 24 HR Operator Service.
Body & Mind (519) 948-0078