Marriage And Family Therapy
Marriage And Family Therapy – We Can help You With Your Relationship
If you are currently experiencing difficulties in your relationship we can help you. We have experience at all stages including before, during and after. We can help you figure out where you are or need to be. If you are experiencing any relationship issue we can help you. Whether it is trying to make things work, get them back or trying to move on in your life we can help you.
When individuals come together, the process of combining different backgrounds, cultures and individual personalities can be at times a source of stress.
Our couple and marriage therapy helps you through the process of identifying, recognizing, discussing and managing the challenges that couples may find themselves having to deal with. That’s one thing about marriage and family is that unexpected things may and do happen.
The number one problem that clients tell us is the lack of communication between spouses and family members. Our emphasis is on the improvement of communication to help couples resolve conflicts and build a positive and mutually respectful relationship. This would be like the relationship as it was in the beginning or perhaps like you were hoping it would become.
It is common to see couples experience challenges with:
- communication and understanding
- trust and belief
- parenting and styles of child rearing
- financial stress money problems
- managing anger and controlling emotions
- blended families and getting everyone to get along
- a traumatic incident or unexpected event
- life change or transition and growing apart
- cultural differences and being accepted when you feel you aren’t
- addictions and destructive behaviors
We help you and your partner to develop and understand the skills necessary for a healthy relationship. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- improve communication skills and recognizing the other person
- improve listening skills and communication styles
- develop the courage to make changes and how to do them
- learn to make helpful choices when a decision must be made
- restore intimacy in the relationship and find love again
- develop a process for resolving conflict that you both accept
- develop and understand self-help skills that build and maintain relationships so that there is mutual
- respect, understanding and equality between partners
- manage anger and emotional responses in an appropriate style
Sometimes if you decide you need to move on then we can help you with the transition and remove the negative thoughts and worries. Our specialty is removing emotional issues and free your from any recurring thoughts or worries. Our processes will take you into the future and get you out of your present . We specialize in removing anxiety, negativity and worry. If left unchecked people can develop many other health issues including depression symptoms, insomnia, tension, headaches, stomach issues, weight loss or weight gain, etc. Our processes will quickly help you feel better and work through many of the stress ad anxiety of going through divorce.
Marriage And Family Therapy – Family Counselling
Our counseling services assist not only your child but also you as parents and other family members in the family. When one member of a family is experiencing difficulties, everyone is always affected. It is helpful for you as a family to meet together to work toward resolving the troubling issues in a mutually respectful and constructive manner where everyone feels acknowledgement. We work together with you and your family to help manage and overcome some of the unexpected challenges in your lives.
Family counseling will be helpful to you, if your family needs help with:
- parenting and styles of child rearing
- step-parenting and the natural parent
- blended families and blending them
- coping with teen related issues and growing up
- communication difficulties and opening up
- family conflicts and bringing them together
- addictions and behaviors
- separation and divorce
- behavior challenges and corrections
- parent-child relationships and remaining the parent
- parent-teen relationships and not losing the teen
- raising a child with a disability and planning for the future
- peer and family relations and making it all work
- resolving marital, family, and emotional distress
- issues with sexuality, sex related problems and difficult situations
For quickest and most personalized service PLEASE CALL our office.
We have URGENT and immediate appts times available if needed. Please ask if needed.
Body & Mind – Windsor, Ontario
Windsor, Ontario Marriage Therapy – Single, Engaged, Married, Separated or Divorced